A selection of videos produced in collaboration with Tourism Calgary.
Calgary is quickly becoming one of my favourite cities in Canada – for its exciting food scene, community of entrepreneurs, and proximity to Banff & Jasper National Parks – so it has been an absolute pleasure to work with their tourism board on these projects.
JUNO Weekend in Calgary
- Tourism Calgary hosted us during JUNO weekend and developed an itinerary full of Asian food, local businesses, and of course, Canadian music!
- Shot on Sony A7s II and GoPro HERO 4
- Cinematography: Ryan Skursky, Scripting & Editing: Andrew Gunadie
48 Hours in Calgary
- We participated in a shoot that showcased just some of the many things you can do in Calgary over a 48 hour period. Produced by Corkscrew Media
Exploring Calgary’s 17th Ave
- Although this video was not produced in collaboration with Tourism Calgary, it is a showcase of some of the local businesses on Calgary’s famed 17th Ave.